For head start and minimum delay and failure
No standardized procedures or steps currently exist for any of the tasks around reactor that include:
- Upgrade/ revamp
- Analyze data/ performance
- Catalyze design/ development
- Develop catalyst/ process
- Scale-up/ Design
- Operate/ control
Standardized procedures/ steps in carrying out one or more of these tasks from concept to commercialization for a new technology/ reactor or for upgrade/ revamp of an existing or old technology/ reactor are now offered by Difrex for head start and to minimize project delays and possible failures.
How is it accomplished?
- By minimizing the randomness of the very process of development, design or redesign/ revamp efforts of many projects that proceed like a runaway reaction after take-off and become uncontrollable before it is realized.
- Difrex offers specific Roadmap, schedule and milestone chart customized for each project or subproject that helps both in cost containment and timely and successful completion.
- This is for the entire project and for every step starting from idea or catalyst development to design and commercialization of the process
- Includes ● catalyst formulation, ● test rigs design, ● test plan and matrix, ● performance and data analysis, ● kinetic and reactor model development, ● safe reactor design and beyond....